Saturday, May 14, 2011

Everything Begin with a Bismillah...

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم


Assalamualaikum...


This is not really a beginning as actually i'm already half started ;)



I always like to write, i have a dream about writing a book.. InsyaAllah someday. In the mean time, this is going to be a space reserved for me to write about my new hobby cum interest.

I always like to draw, but i dont have a dream to be an artist. (Until recently) Science and math has always been my forte. My brain likes to calculate. But like i said, i always like to draw. One of my 'fondest' childhood memory with my abah (my late father) is us drawing and doodling together. I can still picture his nice handwriting that i always tried to copy (trace back to 1990s: my current official signatures is originally designed by him!), and his small doodles of flowers, houses, vehicles, animals, fruits, and a lot more that i wish i had save a copy of them for me to look at now. What left now is an album of memories tuck safely close to my heart.

Well I can write a book if i were to write about my beloved father, but that is not really my intention right now. Like i said, this space is all about my new found love to art, not only art, but art and Islam combined. Already I am almost finish with my very first amateur product, InsyaAllah u'll see it soon if u watch this space. Meanwhile, I have lots of fresh new ideas running through my brain. And I wish to record my journey, from the starting point to the final destination and hopefully, everything in between - in this very place called blog.

I've been dreaming (a lot!), my plan is still vague but my hopes are high, istiqamah is the word of the day ;) We'll see how it goes..

Quiet a long intro, considering all i've plan to write is one or two sentences! InsyaAllah.. I take this as good sign :) For the mean time...


Stay Tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment